Crystal Clear Valuations Ltd. was established to provide a professional and transparent valuations service to private clients and the Jewellery and Watch Trade.
From your initial email or telephone call, we ensure to handle your enquiry with the utmost integrity, honesty and discretion.
Creating a valuation document is a serious matter. It is a legal document detailing your property, which must be carried out by a qualified, experienced professional. Our Valuer is just that.
Karra Willmott has worked in the Jewellery and Watch Trade for over 12 years, for luxury Jewellers on Bond Street, multiple retailers, family run Independents and Pawnbrokers.
This has given her vast experience in all areas of the trade.
Karra is also extremely passionate about education, believing ‘you can never stop learning’.
She holds the following Valuation and Gemmological Diplomas:
• Member of the Institute of Registered Valuers (MIRV)
• Fellow of the Gemmological Association of Great Britain (FGA)
• Diamond Member of the Gemmological Association of Great Britain (DGA)
• National Association of Jewellers Professional Valuers Diploma (PJValDip.)
• National Association of Jewellers Professional Gemmology Diploma (PJGemDip.)
• National Association of Jewellers Management Diploma (PJManDip.)
• National Association of Jewellers Professional Jewellers Diploma (PJDip.)
• Gemmological Institute of Americas Applied Jewellery Professional (AJP)
Karra is also a Member of the following Trade Organisations
- Fellow of the National Association of Jewellers (FNAJ)
- Fellow of the Gemmological Association of Great Britain
- Member of the Association of Independent Jewellery Valuers
- Member of the Scottish Gemmological Association
Karra also sits on the panel of the Institute of Registered Valuers Committee, and is a current Accredited Tutor for the Gemmological Association of Great Britains’ Open Distance Learning courses, covering their coveted FGA and DGA, which are an essential in Jewellery Valuing.